* We use a client-side cookie. Session data is not saved in the cookie itself, just the session ID. Session data is stored server-side.
* It is a persistent cookie — This category encompasses all cookies that remain on your hard drive until you erase them or your browser does, ours last 12 months. All persistent cookies have an expiration date written into their code, but their duration can vary. According to the ePrivacy Directive, they should not last longer than 12 months, but in practice, they could remain on your device much longer if you do not take action.
* The cookie is a first-party cookie — As the name implies, first-party cookies are put on your device directly by the website you are visiting.
* It is a strictly necessary cookie — These cookies are essential for you to browse the secured areas of the website and use its features.
* While it is not required to obtain consent for these cookies, what they do and why they are necessary should be explained to the user.
* Server side we have information about which company you need to access to, your name and your e-mail.
We store your e-mail, name and what company you need to access to that can be considered personal data as long as you have an account here. This is necessary for us to know which company you need access to.